Isolated discharge test of lithium battery UPS battery pack:
1. UPS status check: check the current operation status of UPS to be tested, power supply voltage, current, frequency, load rate and load current of UPS, check whether there are other abnormal alarm data in UPS control panel, etc.
2. UPS power supply and load side inspection: The data of UPS power supply routing, switching capacity, switching status, load current and power supply quantity are checked, and the switching status and load of UPS output screen are checked.
3. Take temporary safety measures to test UPS bypass power supply, connect temporary power supply from backup branch switch of low-load UPS output screen in the same computer room to prevent abnormal power supply in the city;
4. Preparing load equipment (field false load is three-phase resistive load) and connecting cable, circuit breaker spare parts for corresponding voltage level test;
5. Connect the battery voltage test equipment on each battery of the battery to be tested so as to collect test data and store records during the test.
6. Group the batteries under test, check the situation on site, check the connection position of the test line, etc.
7. Calculate the voltage of the battery pack and the power of the false load to be connected after the battery pack is packed. Calculate the load current to be compared with the actual test in advance.
8. Understand the wiring environment and internal wiring groups and routes of the fake load, and consult and communicate with the technical personnel of the manufacturer in order to facilitate the test safety.
9. Test communication equipment preparation - intercom 3.
10. Safety appliances and tools: insulating gloves, insulating wrenches and other related appliances used in testing wiring, etc.
1. It is necessary to check UPS working status, load status and other data, and test carefully when the load rate exceeds 40%.
2. Check whether the false load matches the discharge operation of the battery pack (voltage level, power, load nature and wiring mode, etc.).
3. Strictly abide by the operating rules, wear corresponding grade of protective equipment when connecting with battery packs, and use insulating tools to prevent electric shock accidents;
4. The main circuit and control circuit of discharge test should be equipped with circuit breakers of corresponding voltage and current levels in order to prevent the power supply from being cut off in time when abnormal happens and to ensure the safety of testers and equipment.
5. Connect the load side joints and check the safety before connecting with the positive and negative electrodes of the battery pack. The connection should be firm and not virtual, so as to prevent the joint from sparking and overheating when the battery discharges.
6. When discharging batteries, other personnel except inspectors should not stay in the field. The field should be equipped with air supply and exhaust equipment and opened. At the same time, the door of the discharging test room should be in a normal open state.
7. If abnormal changes in appearance and voltage of individual batteries are found during discharge test, the discharge test should be stopped immediately, and the cause should be identified and eliminated before continuing.