I. Policies and Regulations
1. What is the background of developing the utilization of step batteries in China?
In recent years, China's new energy automobile industry has developed rapidly. By the end of 2017, the cumulative output of new energy automobiles has exceeded 1.8 million, and the cumulative assemblage of power accumulative batteries has exceeded 85GWh. It is predicted that battery scrap will reach about 200,000 tons (24.6 GWh) by 2020.
A large number of decommissioned batteries, if improperly disposed, will not only bring environmental and safety risks to society, but also cause waste of resources, while restricting the healthy and sustainable development of new energy automobile industry. The CPC Central Committee and the State Council attach great importance to the recycling of new energy automotive power batteries. The State Council convened a special meeting to conduct research and deployment.
Promoting the recycling of new energy automotive power storage battery is not only conducive to protecting the environment and social security, but also can effectively improve the level of resource recycling and promote the healthy development of China's new energy automotive industry, which is of great significance for accelerating green development, building ecological civilization and beautiful China.
2. What is the result of the pilot project of cascade utilization in the early stage of the company?
Since October 2015, more than 3000 base stations in 12 provinces and cities, including Guangdong, Fujian, Zhejiang, Shanghai, Henan, Heilongjiang, Liaoning, Shandong, Tianjin, Shanxi, Sichuan and Yunnan, have been tested for replacing existing lead-acid batteries with decommissioned power batteries, under different operating conditions such as standby, peak shaving and valley filling, and microgrid. The cascade batteries have been applied, and the operation of the test site has achieved good results, which fully verifies the technical and economic feasibility of the cascade batteries used in the field of communication base stations. It can not only ensure the quality of communication service, but also be conducive to centralized control and prevention of loss and pollution.
3. What advantages does the company have in developing cascade utilization?
Our company has a wide range of organizations, a large number of base stations and batteries, and has natural advantages in cascade application market, mobile monitoring network, logistics system and so on.
(1) Company size
The company has 31 provincial branches and 383 prefectural and municipal branches all over the country. Where there are communication signals, there are communication base stations.
(2) Number of base stations
The company has 1.9 million iron tower site resources in China, with a wide range of locations. The computer room base stations account for 49.5% of the total number of 975,000, and the integrated cabinet base stations account for 37.5% of the total number of 738,000.
(3) Monitoring Network
The company has built the largest wireless Internet of Things in the country, monitoring and dispatching 1.9 million towers and 16 million sensing devices in real time. The company has started to build a life cycle management platform for cascade batteries, so as to realize the traceability, monitoring and recycling transaction management of cascade batteries and ensure the operation safety of cascade batteries.
(4) Logistics System
The company has a maintenance team of 70,000 people and 50,000 professional vehicles all over the country, which can fully realize the professional work of processing, transportation, installation and maintenance of cascade batteries.
4. What policies have been put forward at the national level for cascade utilization?
Since 2018, the ministries and commissions have promulgated the Interim Measures for the Management of Recycling and Utilization of Power Batteries for New Energy Vehicles and the Notice on Organizing Pilot Work on Recycling and Utilization of Power Batteries for New Energy Vehicles. The above policies were jointly issued by the Ministry of Industry and Information, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Environmental Protection, the Ministry of Communications, the Ministry of Commerce, the General Administration of Quality Supervision and Inspection, and the Energy Bureau. China Tower Company was deeply involved in the introduction of these two policies.
5. What are the main contents of the Interim Measures for the Management of Recycling and Utilization of Power Batteries for New Energy Vehicles?
This method mainly includes six aspects, as follows:
(1) Establish the extended producer responsibility system. It is clear that the automobile manufacturers, as the main body of power battery recycling, and the cascade utilizing enterprises, as the producers of cascade utilizing products, should bear the responsibility for the recycling of waste power batteries and ensure the standard handover and disposal.
(2) Develop the life cycle management of power storage battery. In view of the upstream and downstream links of power battery design, production, sales, use, maintenance, scrap, recycling and utilization industry chain, it is clear that relevant enterprises should fulfill the corresponding responsibilities of power battery recycling and utilization, ensure the effective utilization and environmental protection disposal of power battery, and build a closed-loop management system.
(3) Establishment of power battery traceability information system. Based on battery coding as information carrier, a traceability integrated management platform for national monitoring of new energy vehicles and recovery and utilization of power batteries is built to realize traceability, traceability, node controllability and accountability of power batteries.
(4) Promoting the innovation of market mechanism and recycling mode. Emphasis should be placed on giving full play to the leading role of enterprises, encouraging enterprises to explore new business models, guiding cooperation between industry, universities and research institutes, and carrying out innovation of power battery recycling mode guided by market application.
(5) To maximize the benefits of comprehensive utilization of resources. Encourage the reuse of power storage batteries in accordance with the principle of step-by-step utilization followed by recycling. For those with cascade utilization value, they can be used in energy storage, energy reserve and other fields; for those without cascade utilization value, they can be recycled to extract valuable metals.
(6) Clear supervision and management measures. Establish the management system and information sharing mechanism of batteries for cascade utilization to form a resultant force.
6. What should be done to implement the Interim Measures for the management of the recycling of new energy vehicle power batteries?
One is to establish a recycling system. Promote automobile manufacturers to speed up the establishment of recycling channels for waste power batteries, publish information on recycling service outlets, and ensure the full implementation of the extended producer responsibility system. We should guide enterprises in automobile production, battery production and comprehensive utilization to strengthen cooperation, form cross-industry joint communities through various forms, and establish an effective market-oriented mechanism.
The second is to implement traceability management. Unified coding of power batteries and traceability management of the whole life cycle are important means for the recycling management of waste power batteries. Implement the information collection of the whole life cycle of the production, sale, use, scrap, recycling and utilization of power storage batteries, do a good job of on-line monitoring of the implementation of the recycling responsibility of the main body in each link, and establish and improve the supervision system.
Third, improve the standard system. We will accelerate the research and establishment of relevant standards for the recovery and utilization of power storage batteries, promote the issuance of a number of standards for cascade utilization, battery disassembly and battery disassembly guidelines, and support the formulation of relevant standards for industries, local and community.
Fourth, do a good job in pilot demonstration. We will support local and enterprises with conditions to conduct pilot tests first and carry out demonstrations in key areas of cascade utilization. Through pilot demonstration, problems are found and solutions are sought. Nurture a number of benchmarking enterprises for the recovery and utilization of power storage batteries, and explore the formation of diversified recovery and utilization modes with strong technical economy and friendly resources and environment.
Fifth, create a development environment. We will strengthen links with relevant policies on new energy vehicles, study fiscal, taxation, science and technology, environmental protection and other support policies, encourage social capital investment or establish industrial funds, and promote the industrial application of key technologies and equipment.
7. What is the main content of "Notice on Organizing Pilot Work on Recycling and Utilization of Power Batteries for New Energy Vehicles"?
The overall requirement of the notification is to establish a sound power storage battery recycling system by 2020, forming a number of advanced demonstration projects, benchmarking enterprises, a number of key technologies and a number of technical standards.
The main contents are to implement the extended producer responsibility system, build a recycling system, explore diversified business models, promote the scale and intellectualization of cascade utilization, promote the innovation and application of advanced technology, and establish a sound policy incentive mechanism.
Especially important, the Circular refers to the China Tower four times and expresses its support for the development of power battery cascade utilization in the China Tower.
Firstly, in terms of the scope of the pilot project, "supporting enterprises such as China Tower Company, combining with the pilot work in various regions, giving full play to their own advantages, and carrying out the construction of demonstration project of power storage battery cascade utilization";
Secondly, in the planning process, China Tower Company and other companies are required to compile their own implementation plans for demonstration projects and report them to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology in accordance with their own characteristics and objectives.
Thirdly, in the process of summarizing and evaluating, enterprises such as China Tower Company are required to summarize the implementation of the demonstration project and report it to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
Fourthly, in terms of policy support, we should "support the joint establishment of industrial funds by superior enterprises such as China Tower Corporation, strengthen the docking of government, enterprises and financial institutions, and guide financial institutions to innovate products and services".
8. What landing work has the company done for the Notice on Organizing Pilot Work on Recycling and Utilization of Power Batteries for New Energy Vehicles?
In order to implement the notice, the company has formulated the "Implementing Plan of the Major Demonstration Project for the Stepped Utilization of Power Batteries for New Energy Vehicles of China Iron Tower Co., Ltd." The scheme was successfully reported and approved on April 26 by the Expert Assessment Council on the Pilot Implementation Scheme of Recycling and Utilization of Power Batteries for New Energy Vehicles organized by the Energy Conservation Department of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. It has been revised and implemented on the ground according to the expert opinions.
9. What guidance does the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology have for Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei to coordinate the promotion of cascade utilization?
Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, as a relatively concentrated area of new energy vehicle ownership in our country, through giving full play to the advantages of the three places, jointly carrying out pilot work, exploring the recycling mode of power storage batteries with strong technical economy and friendly resources and environment, and solving the problems of safety, environmental protection and resources involved in recycling and utilization, is of great importance to the implementation of Beijing-Tianjin. It is of great significance for Hebei to coordinate the development of national strategy, promote the healthy and sustainable development of new energy automobile industry and promote the construction of regional ecological civilization.
First, we should attach great importance to the idea and organization. According to the requirements of the Interim Measures for the recycling and utilization of new energy automobile power batteries, automobile manufacturers should conscientiously implement the extended producer responsibility system, establish internal management mechanism and strictly perform the main responsibility of recycling and utilization. At the same time, other enterprises should also fulfill their corresponding responsibilities in all aspects. Second, the competent authorities of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei should do a good job in top-level design, strengthen coordination and communication, make overall planning and establish cooperation mechanism. Thirdly, give full play to the leading role of enterprises and government, accelerate the establishment of recycling system, encourage enterprises to explore and innovate, properly control the number of dismantling enterprises according to the actual situation of regional ownership of new energy vehicles, strictly control the scale and layout of back-end hydrometallurgy, and rationally layout related industries. Fourth, we should do a good job in the pilot work, further improve the implementation plan of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei pilot project, adhere to the high starting point and strict requirements, break the geographical boundaries, clearly identify key enterprises and projects involved in the pilot work, fully reflect regional cooperation, and strive to play a demonstration and driving role nationwide. Fifth, accelerate the establishment of traceability management system, implement traceability management of new energy vehicle power battery recovery and utilization, and start traceability management platform online.
10. What has the company done to build the industrial cooperation of batteries recycling?
The company actively cooperates with battery factories, automobile factories, cascade utilization and recycling enterprises to establish relevant standards in product design, R&D, production, application, recycling and other aspects of the whole life cycle to improve industrial efficiency.
On January 4, 2018, the company took the lead in holding the "China Automotive Power Battery Industry Innovation Alliance Recycling and Utilization Branch Founding Conference and Power Battery Stepped Recycling Seminar" in Beijing. Director Gao Yunhu, Department of Energy Conservation, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and Executive Vice President Dong Yang, China Automobile Industry Association, delivered speeches at the meeting. Lithium battery enterprises and electric vehicle enterprises Nearly 200 people from transportation enterprises, recycling enterprises and related research institutions attended the conference.
At the meeting, the working Charter of the Alliance Branch was determined, and vice president Gao Buwen of China Iron Tower Co., Ltd. was elected as the chairman of the Branch, while BYD Co., Ltd. and Changsha Institute of Mining and Metallurgy of China Mineral Group were elected as the vice-chairmen. Membership units include more than 70 units such as automobile manufacturing, battery production, bus transportation, recycling and related scientific research institutions. Gao Yunhu, Director of Energy Conservation and Comprehensive Utilization Department of Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and Dong Yang, Executive Vice President of China Automobile Industry Association attended the meeting.
On the basis of this meeting, China Tower actively strengthens cooperation with enterprises and research institutions related to the industrial chain, effectively promotes the integration of upstream and downstream of the industrial chain, strengthens collaborative innovation and seeks common development.
Business and Process Section
11. What are the main principles of the company's cascade battery utilization in 2018?
Firstly, we should seize the opportunities, make overall efforts to promote and do good things well.
Secondly, from this year on principle, lead-acid batteries will not be purchased any more and will be gradually replaced by step batteries.
Third, the energy innovation center will organize the supply of batteries in a unified way, and coordinate the replacement of batteries from new purchases to stocks in all provinces according to the demand convergence.
12. Why does the purchasing mode of cascade batteries adopt offline negotiation?
At present, there are more than 130 electric vehicle manufacturers and more than 3000 models. There are great differences in utilization rate, residual capacity, cycle times, product specifications, decommissioning time, decommissioning batches and so on. Moreover, the whole supply chain is not mature, the number of suppliers is limited, and the supply is unstable. Therefore, take the way of "online announcement, offline procurement, online management and control" (Online-Offline-Online), according to the registration situation of manufacturers, negotiate procurement in batches.
13. The unit price of the contract unit of the cascade batteries is yuan/Wh. How to convert it into yuan/Ah?
The conversion formula is Y=a*X, where a=3.2V is the standard voltage of the single cell of the step battery; Y is the unit price of the step battery in unit of unit/Ah; X is the unit price of the step battery in unit of unit/Wh. For example, the contract unit price of a cascade battery is 0.68 yuan/Wh, which is 3.2 * 0.68 = 2.176 yuan/Ah after conversion.
14. How to calculate the price of each batteries?
Each group of batteries consists of 16 single batteries, the standard voltage of each cell is 3.2V, the standard voltage of each group is 3.2V*16=51.2V, and the price of each batteries is 51.2* nominal capacity. For example, the tax-free unit price of a batteries with nominal capacity of 200Ah is 0.68 yuan/Wh, and the tax-free price of each batteries is 0.68*51.2*200*1.16=8077.31 yuan.
On May 1, 15, how does the VAT tax rate change affect the cascade batteries and the logistics costs associated with them?
According to the notice of the Ministry of Finance and the State Administration of Taxation on adjusting the VAT rate (CS  No. 32) and the notice on doing a good job in adjusting the VAT rate (China Tower  No. 63), from May 1, 2018, the VAT rates of echelon batteries and related material flow expenses are respectively 1. 7% and 11%, adjusted to 16% and 10%.
16. How can the price of cascade batteries be adjusted according to the new VAT tax rate?
The calculating formula is as follows: the present tax unit price of step batteries is equal to the original tax unit price of step batteries/1.17*1.16. Among them, the total contract price and advance payment involved in the contract will be adjusted accordingly, and the settlement will be settled according to the newly adjusted price.
17. How long is the warranty period of the cascade batteries?
The warranty period of ladder lithium iron phosphate batteries is 6 years and that of ladder lithium titanate batteries is 8 years.
18. Does the contract unit price include logistics costs?
The contract price does not include logistics costs. When the tax rate is adjusted, the contract price shall be based on the non-tax price and be executed according to the adjusted tax rate.
19. What is the payment method for cascade batteries?
In order to speed up the supply, the terms of the first batch of contracts stipulate that after the contract is signed, headquarters will be the main settlement body, and 30% advance payment will be made to suppliers, and the remaining 70% will be paid after the arrival of the goods. After the supply of cascade batteries is sufficient, the company intends to gradually incorporate the purchasing of cascade batteries into the e-commerce platform, and settle accounts through the online purchasing and one-point settlement system commonly used in the e-commerce platform.
20. Is there a capacity model limitation for the supply of cascade batteries?
Cascade battery supply unlimited capacity model, according to Wh settlement.
21. What are the contents of the unit price of the signed contract for the purchase of batteries?
Including batteries, BMS, connecting cables and battery racks (ground mounting)
22. What is the settlement process for the transitional arrival of batteries?
Before realizing the settlement mode of "on-line purchasing and one-point settlement" in e-commerce platform, the step batteries adopt the transitional scheme. The specific process is as follows:
Confirmation of arrival: The responsible person of energy innovation of the Prefecture Branch enters the order in the mall according to the arrival order, and pushes the "Warehousing Notice" of the prefecture warehousing system after confirmation of arrival. After confirmation by the warehouse administrator, the information will be fed back to the mall.
Settlement information summary: The mall regularly collects the information of arrival and storage of goods from different cities according to the manufacturer, and pushes the financial system to generate automatic accounting. Account Reporting: Headquarters Energy Center will issue invoices according to the notification to suppliers. After receipt of invoices, it will report to the financial system, and cooperate with the completion of relevant business audits and financial audits.
23. What is the process of "off-line purchasing and one-point settlement" for cascade batteries?
The "off-line purchasing and one-point settlement" of batteries is expected to go online in August, with the headquarters notification as the criterion, and the transitional period plan will be discontinued after the batteries go online. The specific process is as follows:
Confirmation of arrival: The responsible person of energy innovation of the Prefecture Branch enters the order in the mall according to the arrival order, and pushes the "Warehousing Notice" of the prefecture warehousing system after confirmation of arrival. After confirmation by the warehouse administrator, the information will be fed back to the mall.
Audit and settlement summary: On-line business platform generates bills to be settled, and the batteries responsible person of the local branch company audits bills to be settled.
Invoice issuance and return. Online business platform regularly notifies suppliers to invoice according to the local market, and suppliers return invoices. Tax accounting of prefectural and municipal companies verifies invoice information, and engineering accounting completes financial audit.
Reimbursement. The online business platform regularly initiates settlement and payment, which is checked by the head office energy center manager, approved by the head of the energy center and approved by the head of the finance department.
24. Settlement Cycle of Cascade Battery-related Payments?
After signing the contract, the payment on arrival can be confirmed at any time to initiate settlement.
25. Can provinces put forward insulation requirements for step batteries?
Yes? Depending on the actual situation of the province and on the basis of unified business negotiation at headquarters, each province may request the step batteries to increase their thermal insulation and other related functions, and sign business contracts with the corresponding step batteries suppliers to increase the relevant requirements or configurat
26. Will Headquarters carry out spot check on arrival of batteries?
The Energy Innovation Center will begin sampling inspection of batteries in the second quarter. The scope of sampling inspection will cover all shippers and all orders. According to the shipment situation of each supplier, random sampling of testing samples will be carried out.
27. What are the principles for the distribution of cascade battery suppliers?
(1) the principle of proximity. Considering the distance factor, in order to improve efficiency and reduce costs, the supplier of cascade batteries should be allocated close to each other.
(2) Historical principles. Considering the cooperation experience of previous pilot projects, priority will be given to matching the batteries suppliers to the previous cooperative provinces.
(3) The principle of supply and demand. According to the principle of supply and demand matching, the large supply households should be matched to the provinces with large demand first.
28. How do the provinces carry out the step-by-step utilization work offline before the online control is realized?
According to the requirements of "Notice on Clear Underline Business Procedures of Step Batteries" (China Tower  61), the following are specified:
(1) Signing a contract
Headquarters has signed a purchase contract with the batteries manufacturer.
(2) Notification of stock reserve
The Prefecture and city company notifies the batteries manufacturer to stock up according to the purchase order, and at the same time sends the invoice to the batteries manufacturer, logistics company and prefecture and city company.
(3) Cargo handling
Logistics companies go to the battery manufacturers to pick up the goods according to the invoice, count the type and quantity of the goods on the spot, and transport the batteries to the designated warehouse of the city company.
The warehouse administrator of prefecture and city company inspects and receives goods on the spot, and the warehouse administrator signs the arrival slip.
(5) Handling warehousing
The warehouse keeper stores the batteries.
(6) Consumption, construction, maintenance and transformation
Project manager takes over construction and maintenance and transformation.
29. How to achieve an effective combination of on-line and off-line processes for cascade battery projects?
Before the transition plan is put on line, branch companies in different cities will store batches of batteries purchased offline and actually delivered online through manual import function, which corresponds to the project acquisition and discharging.
After the transitional plan is put on line, branch companies in various cities confirm the arrival of goods on the online business platform according to orders, warehouse managers confirm the warehousing according to the physical objects received; project managers realize the collection and discharging of materials according to the requirements of the project, and realize the effective combination of online and offline processes.
30. How to operate online warehousing and material discharging?
(1) Branches in different cities should select the codes related to batteries in the design phase of PMS project and push them to the business platform.
(2) Local branch companies fill in the import template issued by headquarters manually and import it in the import function of warehouse management system according to the information of the actual arrival of goods brand, quantity and specifications in each batch, so as to realize the online storage of offline materials.
(3) Release the library corresponding to the specific project code.
31. Why not have the batteries supplier directly responsible for logistics?
In the early trial run, there are two main types of problems: one is that some cascade battery suppliers are unable to provide logistics transportation; the other is that there is a big difference in logistics price between suppliers who agree to provide logistics transportation. Therefore, it is an inevitable choice for a professional logistics company to be responsible for transportation.
32. What is the starting point of centralized management of batteries logistics?
In order to establish an efficient and intensive logistics guarantee system, and to adapt to the mode that the echelon batteries are uniformly organized by headquarters, the logistics of echelon batteries adopts the principle of centralized management, led by the Energy Innovation Center and coordinated by relevant departments.
33. What kind of implementation plan does the cascade battery logistics adopt?
Due to the relative urgency of time, in order to meet the production needs of provincial companies, the temporary transition plan is adopted first, and then the long-term plan is determined by public bidding.
34. What kind of temporary transition plan does the cascade battery logistics adopt?
According to the "Notice on the Selection Results of Storage Service Providers of China Tower in 2018" (No. 14 of Shanghe ), the top three service providers (Zhejiang Zhongtong, Jiangsu Zhongbo, and Zhongjie Communications) are invited to make quotations. In principle, each provincial company can only select one temporary batteries logistics service provider.
In view of the lack of mature price standards for cascade battery logistics, we should ensure that the transportation premium price (including tax price) of cascade battery logistics is not higher than the average price of lead-acid battery in current commercial platforms. According to the result of the quotation, Zhejiang Zhongtong and Jiangsu Zhongbo are short-listed.
Based on the results of business negotiations and taking into account the opinions and suggestions of the two logistics service providers and provincial companies, the service areas of the Transitional Plan are divided as follows:
(1) Zhejiang Zhongtong Communications Co., Ltd. serves 16 provinces in East, Central, South and Southwest China, including Shanghai, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Anhui, Hubei, Hunan, Fujian, Jiangxi, Guizhou, Yunnan, Guangxi, Hainan, Sichuan, Chongqing, Qinghai and Tibet.
(2) Jiangsu Zhongbo Communications Co., Ltd. serves 15 provinces in Northeast, North and Northwest China, including Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Shandong, Henan, Jiangsu, Shanxi, Shaanxi, Ningxia, Gansu, Inner Mongolia and Xinjiang.
35. How to determine the long-term plan of batteries logistics?
The long-term plan of batteries logistics will select batteries logistics service providers through public bidding and market price, and the transitional plan will be abolished.
36. How to divide the working interface of batteries logistics?
Logistics service providers are responsible for the whole process of loading, transporting and unloading batteries from batteries to warehouses of prefectural and municipal companies.
Local and municipal companies shall clean up the warehouse area in advance according to the delivery notice, and shall not charge additional charges such as the occupation, management, loading and unloading of the warehouse resources. If such charges are really necessary, the provincial and municipal branches shall bear them.
37. How to determine the procurement and contract execution subjects of cascade battery logistics?
The batteries logistics contract is negotiated and signed by headquarters. After signing the contract, the local branch company acts as the main body of contract execution and settlement, and the logistics service provider issues logistics invoices to the local branch company.
38. How do provincial and municipal companies operate cascade batteries?
In order to facilitate the development of energy innovation business such as cascade batteries, provincial and municipal companies are requested to designate the person in charge of energy innovation and the company in charge of leadership, and report to the Energy Innovation Center.
39. What is the company's policy on lead-acid batteries?
According to the Notice on Stopping Purchasing and Replacement of Lead-acid Batteries (Energy Innovation Center  7), the commercial cooperation platform stopped the use of codes for common lead-acid batteries and lithium iron phosphate batteries on-line. If there is still a special scenario for the above products, report it to the Headquarters Energy Innovation Center, and the relevant departments at Headquarters will consult and approve it before purchasing it separately.
For abandoned lead-acid batteries, according to the "China Tower Co., Ltd. fixed assets scrap disposal management measures (trial implementation)" (China Tower  128), the provinces adopt auction and other public means to dispose of timely, no longer replace.
40. What is the main work done by the Energy Innovation Center to ensure that the company's policies on cascade batteries are truly on the ground?
In order to further promote the standardized operation of the company's batteries and promote the innovation transformation of the company, the Energy Innovation Center held a series of batteries training for front-line personnel in Dongguan, Changchun, Chongqing, Zhengzhou and Fuzhou in May. More than 1,000 people from 31 provinces participated in the training, of which more than 90% were front-line operators of branch offices in various cities.
This training is the company's step-by-step battery supply, construction, maintenance and other links gradually into the normal stage, mainly for front-line personnel to conduct on-site demonstration and operational training, the purpose is to promote the business process of step-by-step batteries and the real landing of construction and maintenance. The training covers the steps of batteries supply and commerce, financial settlement, off-line process, product technical specifications, key points of construction and maintenance, etc. At the same time, each batteries supplier explained the steps and precautions of batteries construction and installation, maintenance and use, routine inspection, judgment and inspection points respectively. The product and operation demonstration were also carried out.
The trainees generally reflect that the training covers a wide range of areas, has a large amount of knowledge and is practical. Through the training, they have improved their professional level and greatly helped the front-line work.
III. PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGY
41. The advantages of step batteries over traditional lead-acid batteries?
(1) The self-discharge rate of power lithium batteries with step-by-step utilization is low and the number of cycles is large. The batteries with step-by-step utilization can theoretically still have the actual life of 6 years, and have more than 400 deep cycles, which greatly improves the five-year service life of traditional lead-acid batteries and the number of deep cycles about 100 times.
(2) high temperature resistance, lithium battery can meet the use environment of - 5 ~ 45 ℃, and the upper limit of lead-acid battery commonly used in communication base station is only 30 ℃.
(3) It has good discharge characteristics and can discharge at high current.
(4) The self-discharge efficiency is low, which can reduce the power consumption of battery floating charge for a long time.
(5) It occupies a small area, has light weight and low transportation cost. The weight and volume of step batteries are 1/2-2/3 of the same capacity lead-acid batteries.
42. Capacity division of cascade batteries?
The rated capacity should be classified into specifications according to 10Ah, that is, the capacity can be (not limited to) 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200, 300Ah lithium batteries.
43. How to define the nominal capacity of lithium iron phosphate ladder batteries?
When designing and manufacturing batteries, the battery manufacturer stipulates or guarantees that the battery should discharge a minimum amount of electricity under certain discharge conditions. The discharge current is I3 at 3 h rate, and the unit of battery capacity is Ah.