Introduction of Lithium Battery Batteries for Instruments and Equipment
1. Core system: Bangliwei power core system has three-component lithium system, polymer lithium system and lithium iron phosphate system.
Core design and production assurance:
2.1 Pure Materials
2.2 Explosion-proof Design
2.3 Overcharge and Overdischarge Design
2.4 thermal shock protection
2.5 Anti-vibration, Extrusion and Anti-drop Design
2.6 Short Circuit Protection Design
Second protective plate:
Protective panels for lithium batteries for solar energy are designed to protect the safety of lithium batteries and provide battery life. Coordinating the efficient operation of the system.
1 Overvoltage Protection: Preventing Lithium Electricity from Overcharging and Overdischarging
Overcurrent Protection: Preventing Overcurrent of Lithium Electricity in Use
3 Over-discharge Protection: Preventing Lithium Overdischarge
4 Overcharge Protection: Preventing Lithium Electricity Overcharge
Short Circuit Protection: Protect the product when short circuit occurs.
6. Temperature protection: When the temperature exceeds the range in the use of lithium-ion power, it should be protected.
Overpower protection: When the load exceeds the power requirement, the lithium battery should be protected.
Characteristic of three batteries
1. Easy to operate, plug and play;
2. High efficiency, energy saving and stable power supply;
3. Core products have high performance and safety.
4. According to different application design, it has strong pertinence and reliable use.
5. Long life to meet different use scenarios.
_Application of Lithium Batteries for Instruments and Equipment
1 Cosmetic Apparatus
2 medical equipment.
3 Internet of Things equipment.
4. Mobile terminal equipment such as POS.
_Voltage and capacity of lithium batteries for common instruments and equipment:
Voltage: 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 60V, etc.
Capacity: 2AH - 100AH
Note: It can be customized according to the actual requirements of customers.